 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4335
Re: WB Promo Pokemon Cards (was: Re: WB store sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:09:40 GMT

I placed two orders, one for 4 4561s and one for 10 8735s.  I received in the
mail yesterday two envelopes with my order status of backordered, but I got
a pokemon card in each envelope.  Now I see my status is cancelled on both
orders online.  Blah!

Rob

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 07:21:15 GMT, "Damraska" <WickedDamraska@Netscape.net>