 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 431
Re: FS: 5571 BigFoot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:53:35 GMT

Ralph Hempel <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote:
A local store has 5 of these on sale. I can ship anywhere in
Continental North America for $60 EACH.

Wow.  I say, wow.  Bet those don't last long.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide