 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4308
4307  |  4309
Subject:
Help- Looking for Ships, Ship Parts and Port Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 02:20:40 GMT

Hi,
I am looking for ship Hulls (Town, not Pirate), Ships (Town) and
world.

The ships can be complete or missing pieces, I am not that picky.

please let me know if you have any for sale.

thanks,

john