 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4298
  Market for set's 6921&751?

Hi all, i went through my collection today and found 2 new still sealed boxes of the set 6921, the monorail extra circle-track. And also 2 set's 751 still in there white closed box, but without wrapping, these are as far as i know the oldest set's (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Market for set's 6921&751?

(...) Okay, this officially goes into my LUGNET "obvious question" file. :) Granted, I'm sure Henk is relatively new to the server, but I can already hear all the monorail-heads frothing at this. To answer your question (here in the group, because (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)