 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4273
Re: LL space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 17:06:33 GMT

Bummer!  Herr Hackstein figured out the right place to advertise to sell his
Lego--there goes our secret! ;)  However, since he's advertised and I don't
think he has built a reputation with Lugnet members yet, I will vouch for him.

Steve and I bought a quite large bunch of stuff from his pages a couple of
months ago, and it was well worth it.  The sets I received were mostly complete
(probably half were complete, and the other half were mostly only missing small
pieces, although there were a few not-quite-so-common ones missing that I had
to scramble a little to find).  Also, set condition was mostly very good but
there were a couple of sets in not-so-great of shape (but still not bad,
either--just pretty played-with).  I'm guessing that he buys the sets as
complete and sells them without checking them too closely, which at the prices
he charges is just fine.

You can check Arne's ebay.de (German ebay) feedback under the username
spielbude if you can figure out how to negotiate the system; he's done quite a
bit of business there with good results.

And, in one of the more original Lego packaging schemes I've seen, all of our
sets came sealed in the German version of Seal-o'-Meal!

Alan

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Arne Hackstein writes:
Hi to all space fans,
I have a few new offers at my page, please visit:
http://www.fortunecity.de/parkalleen/museumsstrasse/130/start.htm
more offers to other Lego themes comes soon.
Greetings
Arne