 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4271
  FS or FT Town Building Pieces

These are pieces which should interest those of you who build your own buildings. All are used pieces. Pictures of these pieces are at: (URL) have red slopes in small quantities. I will send my current want list if you are interested. Jerry Hill (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)