 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4239
  Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

I believe this item exists... It looks like the chain with the Zepplin kit is "loose link" meaning it can be positioned between two studs i.e.: drooped between two pillars. I don't know if various lengths of this exist (Not an item I normally would (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

(...) 5976 comes with two light grey chains... (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

If its the chain, I'm staring at right now, there is one each in 5938 Oasis Ambush and 6033 Treasure Transport. Both of these sets have been on sale at WalMart, and may have been cut a little more today. Ray Sanders (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

Unfortunately my local Walmart doesn't have much in the line of clearance Lego sets other than the Zepplin... I bought 4 Shock Cycles this morning before going to work... I'm hoping that maybe someone will have a couple of these they are willing to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

I just bought a Wheeled Front Shovel, set number 6497. This has a chain in it, and a pretty cool bucket arrangement. It's a pretty cheap set, with a couple of interesting parts. I plan to turn it into a mini railroad crane/backhoe... Regards, Tyler (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

I found the dark grey in the 6033 Treasure Transport for $2 a piece at WalMart tonight... Thanks to all who offered suggestions... (I'll probably mess both of these up and need more and they will be sold out!) For the record I did find black in one (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

(...) Hey, I've got more if you foul yours. :) (...) I'm trying to remember which set has it in black--is it 6441? best, Lindsay (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Info / possible WTB grey loose link chain

Thanks, Lindsay! I'll probably have to get a hold of you... I haven't figured out how I am going to cut them and reconnect them cleanly. Dave (...) WalMart (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)