 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4238
4237  |  4239
Subject:
Fond of Teal or Purple Technics? Looking to trade...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:26:14 GMT

As my mindstorms and technics addiction grows, I find myself reaching for
certain colors again and again, while others just sit there unless I get
really desperate.

If anyone out there has taken a liking to the teal and/or purple technic
beams, connectors, and related parts, I'd love to trade mine for identical
parts of another color. (I currently have lots of black, white, yellow, and
blue, so I'd rather get more of those colors than expand my spectrum further.)

The teal and purple parts I have are all mint; they were purchased within the
last month, and have been lightly used. If interested, please e-mail me for
detailed part and quantity info.

Thanks!

- Jeff Barrett