 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4225
    FSOT Pages are Up —Rob Doucette
   I finally got my first few web pages up. Just trade pages for now, more to follow. I've got them setup with frames, mainly for maintainability. They look okay w/MSIE, I haven't checked them using Netscape yet. I'd welcome any comments. Have a look: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FSOT Pages are Up —Rob Doucette
   I viewed the pages w/Netscape and as some folks pointed out, the left frame shows a horizontal slider (it doesn't with MSIE). So I widened the frame a bit. I've also been told the disclaimer (small font) is impossible to read. I have my display set (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: FSOT Pages are Up —Rob Doucette
   OK, I've changed the disclaimer font to Arial, made the font sizes relative, and cleaned up some other html garbage. Thanks for the tips, folks. -Rob. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)