 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4211
4210  |  4212
Subject:
***8459 (Pneumatic front-loader) from DYA***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:10:48 GMT

Hi Legofan,

Sorry to disturb you, but this mail may interest you. Facing to last
successes about these lego sales, DYA decided to present you other new lego
references which don't exist in Lego 2000 catalogue.
So, I'll invite you to discover our new lego references at this web address:
http://www.dya-shopping.com/uk/boutique/home2offre.html
Here are this first reference:

NUMBER: 8459
NAME: Pneumatic front-end loader
THEME: Technic
YEAR: 1997
PRICE (with tax for european countries): 518,58 FRF
PRICE (without tax for other countries like U.S.A., Japan...): 430 FRF
See you later and good luck,

Emmanuel.