 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 421
  Make an offer

I picked up a few sets this week for which I will entertain offers. After Christmas they will likely be consigned to the fires of ebay. This is not an auction: make your best offer. Feel free to make a good faith offer of more than you can pay (...) (26 years ago, 12-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)