 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4204
    My want list —Mark A. Herzberg
   Here is my first want list. All TOWN. By amazing, but not impossible, goal is to be complete in all sets 6300 through 6699. I expect it will take me six years or so (though I will no longer be buying that many new sets. I will concentrate on (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)