 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4199
    looking for a 2585 —Steven Barile
   Hi All, I'm looking of for a 2585, the little train set that came with the LEGO Train Software. My son thinks its a train superman (because on the pic on the side of the box) and really wants one. (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

        Re: 2585, I have 19 sets available, and a question... —Tommy Johnson
    I drove out to Grapevine and cleared the shelf at Toy Co., and now have nineteen 2585's sitting here. Reading the replies to this thread I see that eight different people are requesting 50+ sets... What's the usual LUGNET practice in these cases? (...) (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)