 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 419
418  |  420
Subject:
Mike's Mini WW Sale back up (for good, darnit)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 20:44:43 GMT

Ok, free server is no longer a problem.  I now have my own domain and
a professional web hosting account, so I shouldn't have to deal
massive inconsistencies again.  It should also be quite a bit faster
for most people since it's living on Pair's network, just like some
other major sites.

Here's the address for this specific sale.  Not much else there for
now, but I plan on expanding the Lego site extensively now that I have
a permanent location for it that is under my control.

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/auction/mini-ww.htm

I'll be keeping my newsguy account because it's probably the best new
server I have ever seen and I do use usenet for quite a few things
besides Lego stuff, but I may soon move my e-mail over to my new
domain.  For the time being count on using cjc@newsguy.com as my
address, but you can also reach me at cjc@guarded-inn.com as well.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)