 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4183
Possible trade: 6086
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 21:14:17 GMT

I have a 6086, Black Monarch's Castle that I might be willing to trade. The
set is in like-new condition (purchased new last April) with box, polybags,
instructions, and display tray. It has been built once. It has all pieces and
minifigs, though some little accsesories might be missing. I don't really want
to trade it, but if I can get some good Town deals, I would. My wanted list
follows:

1592   Town Square
6349   Holiday Villa
6373   Motorcycle Shop
6374   Holiday Home
6393   Big Rig Truck Stop
6394   Metro Park & Service Tower

I am also basiclly interestead in any or all 1980's TOWN sets, it is just the
ones above are my most wanted.