 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 417
    Shell promo sets and other stuff for sale —Ben Gatrelle
   If you want to buy any of the following items for sale, please email me back as soon as possible what it is you want and how many. I have limited quantities of these on-hand, and will fill orders on a first-come first-serve basis. Shipping cost will (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)