 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4163
4162  |  4164
Subject:
FS/T 7850 Straight Rails (4.5V Gray/Gray Track)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:36:43 GMT

Howdy,

I have several (10+) sealed copies of the above set for sale or trade.  At
this time I would prefer to trade for other train things, like:

9V straight track
9V switching track
9V Crossing track

Or other train cars/sets/combinations.

Make an offer if you have something else to trade, though I am mostly
interested in sets, not collections of parts, but give it a shot.

If I have to resort to sale, I would want something like $15 per box, and I
would pay for shipping if you wanted to buy 3 or more copies, otherwise
standard priority mail charge of $3.20 plus $0.35 for a tracking number.

Make sure you remove the REMOVE in my email address.

Thanks for looking,

Will