 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4161
    Garage Door Parts wanted, parts for TRADE —Tom Stangl
   I have pics of the parts I have available for Trade for other Garage Door parts (TRADE ONLY, I will NOT sell!) at: (URL) I'd like to turn this into a "ClearingHouse" for garage door parts - if you have parts available for trade/sale, let me know the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)