 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 416
415  |  417
Subject:
Mini-WW Sale on temporary Hiatus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 04:24:50 GMT

Well, I don't know what's going on at Neotown, but I'm not paying for
the site so I can't complain.

I'm currently looking into getting a real domain and a site hosted at
pair.com, and I think I'll really do it this time.  I could host any
number of sites on machines in my office, but I wouldn't want to have
any sort of auction or sale pages on them.  Personal hobby stuff is
one thing, but I won't use the taxpayers of Tennessee to sell my extra
Lego pieces.

I might just post the remaining items to RTL and here in the next day
or so, but I'm in no huge rush, so if anyone is interested in the
list, lemme know and I will email it out in advance of any public
posting.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - A great new resource for LEGO fans worldwide