 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4158
4157  |  4159
Subject:
Anyone want to go in on some 6097's?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:05:28 GMT

I'm willing to order several sets of 6097 if there are others out there that
want specific pieces from this set.  Maybe we can work out a mutually
beneficial deal before hand.  I am mainly interested in the minifigs from it.
Or if someone else is buying them for the bricks, would you be willing to cut
a deal for the figs?  Let me know via e-mail at: leggomylego@hotmail.com