 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4148
4147  |  4149
Subject:
Spare parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 14:14:42 GMT

Hello.  I'm planning to auction a bunch of castle and town sets soon, and
came up with a few spare parts I'd like to trade for.  I prefer only US
trade, and ones that can ship stuff out quickly (say, by Monday) so I can
get the show on the road with my auction (if I can't do this, I'll sell
as-is).  All parts should be clean, not broken, dinged or faded, i.e., in
generally very good used condition.  I need:

1 black 1-clip saddle
1 red 1-clip saddle
2 blue plastic capes/aprons
1 3-feathered red plume (or the whole wheel, whichever)
1 2x2 clear plate
1 airplane captain's torso as from 6368 (and I think 6392 and some other
older airline-type sets)

Let me know what you have, and I'll see what I can pull out for you (I'm
also willing to pay reasonable amounts of cash).

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt