 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4132
    Majisto search —Kenneth S. Broeckel
   I'm searching to acquire 2 Majisto characters for my 2 kids. It can either be just the characters or in a set (ideally 1746 or 6020). (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Majisto search —Richard Franks
   (...) I have one spare that I'll send you if you give me your address, and if one day you give something to someone else out of the blue, then we'll be even :) Richard PS. spontificus@yahoo.com (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)