 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4108
FS: MIB 4558 Metroliner and 4555 Freight Loading Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 08:54:49 GMT

I have a 4558 Metroliner and 4555 Freight Loading Station to sell. Both sets
are factory sealed, brand new, box substantially perfect.

4558 Metroliner  (1992), Min. 250$
4555 Freight Loading Station (1995), Min. 90$

I will sell them to the best offer (over the minimum) I receive from now to
January 21st. This is NOT an auction, I won't post any update here. This is
a straight sale for the best offerer. Please keep in mind that your offer
does not include shipping from Italy (where I live), which is to be payed by
the buyer. I charge shipping at the bare cost, no surcharge or handling
fees.

If you live in the US, preferred payment method is a check in USD to Larry
P. who I factor for (http://my.voyager.net/lar/factor_desc.html), but I
accept checks in USD to my address too.

Please email your offer to: mario.ferrari@edis.it

Thanks