 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4091
4090  |  4092
Subject:
WTB Aquashark "backpacks"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 06:20:32 GMT

I'm looking to buy the black, bulky backpack/helmets that are worn by the
aquasharks

http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/aquazone/minifig/aquasharks-1.html

i don't really care for the visor/mask... and i don't need the rest of the
minifig... just the pack...

anyone who is willing to part with a few (up to 10 or so) just let me know...
name your price and i'll see if we can strike a deal