 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 408
  Re: Wanted: One green windsheild like in set number 6898!

(...) they do (...) Mark: Yes, they do make them! I have three in the transparent dark green with two bends. I do happen to need two of the same piece in transparent dark blue. Might you have them for trade? Regards, Bill (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Wanted: One green windsheild like in set number 6898!

(...) All I need is 1. I don't have dark blue, but I do have light blue. If that would be alright, just tell me. By the way, how are we supposed to do this trade thing? I send you the peice, and you send me the peice I want? If light blue won't (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)