 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 406
Re: WTT: my 3 DFF for your 3 GCJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 22:35:23 GMT

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998 07:25:03 GMT, Eric McCarthy <bendyarm@aol.com> wrote:

Well, I have been unable to find the GCJ
at the Costcos near me, but I did find the DFF,
of which I bought three.

I found my GCJs at BJ's wholesale club, and posted to
that effect.  I have not seen them at Costco.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |