 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4055
    [WTB] - Grey parts pack (er, ah.. Sith infiltrator) in bulk —Larry Pieniazek
   I just got back from a business trip to Detroit and I hit a number of Targets. I was happy to see the level of interest by the GP in our fair brick. Wish I had more of those Lugnet cards to hand out but I did maybe get us some new readers. I got a (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: [WTB] - Grey parts pack (er, ah.. Sith infiltrator) in bulk —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) but NOT the black minifig heads. I need those. (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)