 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4035
    Wanted - Scala accessories —Tom Stangl
   I need 2 of each of the following: (URL) S@H is out of 5414, and doesn't carry 5401. If anyone outside of the US can get these for me at original cost plus shipping, please let me know, thanks. -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Wanted - Scala accessories —Frank Filz