 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4025
FS: R2D2 decorative pieces from Droid Dev Kit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:11:12 GMT

I got a DDK for parts, but I don't care about the R2D2-specific pieces.  Would
anyone be interested in buying the special head/body/foot parts from this kit?
This would be the head, some arm-ish ball&socket pieces, gray wheels, blue
trim, and some other misc parts.  The rest of the bricks are pretty standard if
you want to build a R2D2.  Or, if you already have a DDK, you could made the
head a complete hemisphere (man, how cheap is LEGO to only give you half a
head?!)

I could probably part with the MicroScout too, if someone really wanted it.
It's very simplistic.  It would be semi-tempting to open it up and rewire the
single light sensor to a touch sensor instead.  Seeking light gets pretty dull
after a while.

Anyway, if you're interested email me an offer, or a request for a pic of the
elements in question.

--Ben