 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4012
4011  |  4013
Subject:
500 Black 1x2x3 highslope bricks for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 04:32:06 GMT

I have 500 black 1x2x3 highslope bricks for sale.
All bricks are new and unused.  These highslope bricks are
25 cents each or $100.00 for all 500 with shipping to be
added.  E-mail me if you are interested.

--
Thanks for your time,
- Jeff Shiner

p.s. I still REALLY need the old style 1x2 chain links as can be seen here:
I'll pay through the nose for these :-)