 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4
3  |  5
Subject:
the honor to present the first entry to this newsgroup :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:26:11 GMT

hi there, dear beta's

i do have some sets separeted from my collection for sale. i can provide
photocopies or scans for all sets that do not come with original
directions.

1808 - airline special "cessna", new
1818 - airline special "starliner", new
2554 - shell promo "pit stop", new
6067 - "guarded inn", used, complete, no box, no directions
6035 - "tournament watch", used, complete, no box, original directions
6054 - "forestmen's tree", used, -4 pieces/-1 minifig, no box,
orig.directions
6989 - "mega core magnetizer", used, complete, no box, orig. directions
6066 - "forestmen's hideout", used, -1 piece/-1 minifig, no box, orig.
directions
677 - "classic knights", used, complete, no box, orig. directions
6061 - "attack tower", used, complete, no box, orig. directions
6286 - "skulls eye schooner", used, -4 minifig, orig. box, orig.
directions
more will follow while i'm sorting through my collection...

i'm not posting any prices now. please drop me a note if you are
intersted in further decriptions and price info: rufus@uni-muenster.de

rufus t. (this is more than a nickname - this is my "true-name")