 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3992
Re: Looking for instructions for 9354
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:25:35 GMT

They don't actually have instructions for the subsets, just pictures of them.  Which
is why I still haven't built one of mine.

Russell Clark wrote:

Hello all. I'm looking for scans of the instruction cards for Dacta set 9354, an
older Community Vehicles Set.  I have tried LEGO customer service and Pitsco-
LEGO DACTA with no success. Any help would be appreciated.

Russell