 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 397
396  |  398
Subject:
Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 02:35:29 GMT

I have finally completed my wants list and am putting it up on the LUGNET
for those who may wish to respond.  Here it is:

Set# Qty     Description

320 2 White 4x12 plate

361 1 1x6 red "garage" brick

390 1 Blue fabuland type person

392 1 Black fabuland type fireman

410 1 Red short arm for bucket
1 Blue 2x2 "LEGO" brick

483 2 White classic helmet
3 Black hollow hoses
1 Gray/blue faucet with 1x2 base
4 Clear yellow 1x4 bricks

540 1 Large green cyprus tree

542 1 Yellow minifig vest w/black
stripes
550 2 Narrow 1x1x2 white windows
1 16x24 baseplate with no studs on
corners
555 2 White armless people (have hat, hair & heads)
1 Yellow legs, non-moveable

558 1 Yellow minifig vest w/black stripes

560 1 Blue apex brick 1x2 high slope
1 Blue apex brick 2x2 high slope
1 Blue apex brick 2x3 high slope
1 Blue apex brick 2x4 high slope

570 1 Red round turntable (not a square base)

605 2 Black 2x3 "TAXI" bricks

607 1 Yellow 2x4 plate to hold bucket
1 Red construction hat
1 Yellow minifig vest w/black stripes

614 1 Red short arms to hold bucket
1 Red small bucket

645 1 Clear plate 2x4

651 1 Blue wrecker assembly with blue hook

656 1 Clear 4x1 windshield with curved front
1 White 1x4 plate with ball

662 1 Set red hinges (each side with 2x4 plate)

664 1 Black cowboy hat
1 Red non-moveable legs

688 4 1x6 Yellow "SHELL" bricks

695 2 White No. 8 axles
1 Clear 2x3 low slope roof piece for windshield
3 Red technic 2x2 wheels without tires

698 1 White 2x2 brick with red and black windows

712 1 2x2 inverse blue high slope 1 to 4

951 67 Bulldozer track links

1518 1 White wench housing 2x2x4

1761 1 Pink 1x2 tile w/raised horizontal rod

1772 4 Plain yellow mailboxes with plain front doors
1 Blue torso with white trim

1808 1 1x2 white "OCTAN" brick
1 White airplane tail piece

1953 1 2x3 red low slope mouse face

1966 1 Blue torso with white trim
1 White 2x2 high slope with blue & red "U"

5383 3 Gray 2x16 tiles
1 Yellow 1x16 brick w/slot for garage doors

5540 7 1x2x2 red side pieces

6023 2 Red plain clip flags
1 Maiden's head piece (White)

6040 1 Red horse harnass with hinge end
1 Yellow torso with black arms
1 Brown minifig cape

6048 1 2x2 white tile with magic scroll

6055 2 Blue 1x6 plate with hinges on sides
2 Blue 1x6 plate with hinges on ends

6061 1 Brown ladder 3x16

6081 1 Complete princess

6195 1 2x2x2 orange mailbox without front door
1 Yellow 1x16 brick
1 Green seaweed (not the full piece)

6338 1 White 1x2 "OCTAN" brick
1 Blue slanted window with insert
1 White 1x2 tile decorated with red & blue emblem
3 Blue decorated minifig hats

6360 1 Small black radar disk (light shade)
1 White 1x4x5 door with 6 window openings

6363 1 Gray hook for wrecker assembly

6368 1 Decorated airplane tail piece

6374 1 Tall green cyprus tree
1 Blue 2x2 high slope "74" piece
1 Yellow mailbox with decorated front

6393 3 Red 1x3x5 brick

6504 1 Blue small bucket
1 Red construction hat

6507 1 Yellow truck bed
1 Red construction hat

6521 1 Yellow 1x2x2 side pieces with construction decoration

6522 1 Classic white helmet

6527 1 Yellow truck bed

6601 1 1x2 white brick with ice cream bar
2 2x2 white tiles with quarter round red decoration

6613 1 Red 4x10 plate
1 Yellow 4x3x1 low slope roof

6647 1 Yellow minifig vest w/black stripes
1 Red construction hat

6658 1 Yellow bucket
1 Red construction hat

6661 1 Blue sunroof
2 1x2x2 Blue windows with inserts
2 Gray 4x5 wheelwells

6672 1 Set white decorated doors with zebra stripes

6674 1 Yellow 1x2 plate with 3-pronged hinge on side
1 Yellow 1x6 plate with hinges on ends
1 2x2x4 red wench housing w/construction deco

6682 1 Blue 2x2 quarter round brick

6685 2 Yellow hollow rubber hoses
2 Yellow lazer-gun, cylindrical nozzle

6690 1 Fireman torso with sticker

6694 2 Blue 1x2x4 windows with inserts
2 Clear 2x2 plates

6697 2 Blue torso with white trim

6699 1 Classic white helmet

6806 1 Clear yellow hose with connectors
2 Clear red 1x1 cylinder with fins

6821 1 White classic space minifig complete
1 Gray bucket with ball

6844 2 Blue mailboxes with fronts
1 White classic space minifig complete

6872 1 Gray 2x5x2 struts w/sleek conical engine

6874 2 Clear yellow small radar disk
1 Blue 1x4x2 lattice fence

6875 2 Clear dark blue sideless 2-bend canopies

6891 1 Clear dark green canopy window
1 Clear yellow short antenna
1 Black 2x5x2 struts w/sleek conical engine

6927 1 Clear blue sunken cockpit 4x6
2 3x6x1 clear dark blue windshield
1 1x4 clear dark blue brick

6931 1 1x4 blue brick with long yellow arrow
2 1x2 gray brick with yellow arrow
1 Blue 1x2 high slope with orange decoration
2 Gray 2x5x2 struts with sleek conical engine
1 8x8 notched trapezoidal plate w/4 studs front to notch

6988 3 transparent dark green 1x1 cones

7824 1 Gray 1x16 lattice piece

8841 1 Yellow lazor gun with cylindrical nozzle

I have not put together an inventory of pieces that I have available;
however, generally I have pieces in different colors to trade for those I
have listed.  If anyone wishes to send a list of those parts they might
have available on this parts list along with their own wants list, I think
we might be able to work out a trade.

Please let me know by E-mail if you have any interest.

Regards,

Bill