 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3966
  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

(...) Check your local Tuesday Morning store. That is pretty much the only US store chain that received the set. Also, I am sure you have called S@H (8004534652, incase you did not) and they told you it was discontinued. However, it is not rare for (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Do you want $50 for a $20 set?

(...) over (...) Wow - I'm surprised that S@H ran out of that set (although I wasn't watching to see if/when it was put on sale for a weekly special). What, did all the train geeks buy dozens of copies to get the white train canopy? -- (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)