 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3964
3963  |  3965
Subject:
Does someone want to split a 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 23:26:49 GMT

I saw this old (1995) set in a store today.  I could use the pieces that
comprise the space shuttle, but if someone is interested they could buy the
other half of the set (the blue jumbo jet) off me.  It looks like it has
some of those little windows train fans love, and some other good pieces.
Let me know....

--

Paul Davidson