 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3911
FS: 1,220 New Red Bricks (eBay leftover)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 03:44:27 GMT

Would anybody be interested in buying 1,220 brand new red bricks?  These
bricks were used in 2 constructions but are still in brand new condition.
The size and piece count are as follows:

2x6 .... 20
2x4 ... 120
2x3 .... 60
2x2 ... 200
1x8 .... 20
1x6 .... 40
1x4 ... 200
1x3 .... 60
1x2 ... 300
1x1 ... 200

These are left from an ebay auction after another delinquent bidder didn't pay
for their winnings.  Price would be the same as what the final auction bid was:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=214327487
$15.26 + $5 shipping.
By the way, check out this guy's feedback.  It is pretty colorful.  17
negatives and 14 neutrals is the most i've seen so far.  No wander he got
kicked out.