 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3904
FS: Mindstorms RIS 1.0 w/1.5 upgrade ($170), RDS ($110)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:57:10 GMT

I'm going to put these up on Ebay, but I figured I'd let you guys get first
shot at them.

I have 5 RIS 1.0 sets to sell.  These are the "good" ones, with the AC plug
on the RCX brick.  I have already ordered the 1.5 upgrade kits, they are
included.

I am offering them for $170 plus shipping.  First come, first served.  I'll
take orders from people until Friday, 12/31, then the rest will go on Ebay.

I also have 3 Robotics Discovery sets for sale at $110 plus shipping.