 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3903
  WTT Magic for Lego

Would anyone be willing to trade some of their Lego sets for a variety of Magic cards? I don't have a ready made list of the cards I have, but would be willing to throw one together for you if need be. If you are interested, contact me at (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: WTT Magic for Lego

(...) Magic (...) willing (...) I have had several inquiries into the cards that I have available. I am posting them here just so that they are in a central location for you to get to. Once again, please direct any questions or concerns to the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)