 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3894
3893  |  3895
Subject:
Silver Brick Buckets 3025 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 23:32:26 GMT

        For Sale--Make me an offer:

Two Lego 3025 Anniversary Buckets MIB
    Contains 600 BASIC Bricks only including a good supply of Green bricks
    Plus one Silver 2x4 brick
    This set was only available in the US and is now gone from stores
(except I just bought these today)
    Will ship anywhere you are, US cost will be $3.20 for Priority Mail,
others to pay exact cost.

One Lego 4293 Classic (Mega) Value Pack MIB
    seen here-->  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4293
    Contains 800 Classic/Freestyle elements
    Plus one 32x32 raised baseplate in Green with LtYellow detailing
similar to baseplate in 5978 seen here-->
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5978
    According to the piece inventory this set includes:
    2 6x6 Blue plates with one rounded corner (fit in baseplate)
    4 6x3 Blue half-octagonal plates
    86 various Green elements, mostly bricks and plates
    3 sets of flowers (Blue, White, Red), one small cone tree, two prickly
shrubs
    6 1x4x3 Blue windows, 2 1x4x5 Yellow right-opening doors
    4 Minifigs (Waiter, Timmy, Octan Race, and Palm-tree torso girl with
eyelashes & closed mouth
    Only 8 decorated sloped bricks with 43 plain slopes and 6 apex pieces

    A very nice set, IMO.  I have two already in my collection and gave some
as gifts to children for the holiday.  An excellent addition to any
collection, especially Town and Paradisa enthusiasts.
    I have only seen this set for sale in one store and I believe it to a
special retail pack only.
    I will have to quote you a cost for shipping on this since it is in a
very long, thin package.  Will ship anywhere.

Send me an email to make me an offer.....

Kevin Salm
20+ years at a Lego enthusiast.