 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3887
  Deals on RIS??? I want to get a few more RCX 1.0s

It's dawned on me that I probably should stock up on the 1.0 bricks. Anyone know where some deals on these can be had? My applications are pretty much going to be stationary so I want wall power. (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Deals on RIS??? I want to get a few more RCX 1.0s

Pitsco has that big teacher's pack w/4 RCX's (990084, $980). You could probably part out the Robolab stuff, sensors, IR towers, etc. and recoup some of the investment. Don't know if they would discount to clear 1.0s for 1.5s. (If they do, let me (...) (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)