 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3875
  Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted

(...) on sale and I have more doors than door track (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted

(...) If you do, and are interested in placating those who criticize your spending habits, you could sell me the 16x16 brown baseplates... ;) James (URL) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Garage Door Parts for TRADE, parts wanted

(...) The big spaceport set (sorry, can't remember no./name) has two, IIRC. (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)