 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3782
    FS : 8880 Super Car $159 (inc shipping) —Scott Arthur
   8880 Super Car $159 (inc shipping to the USA) (URL) 8 large shock absorbers, technic chain links, 4 wheel steering mechanism, 4 position gear box parts. I now only have 3 of these left out of the 20+ I once had. It would be great if I could clear (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)