 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3778
3777  |  3779
Subject:
Trade Gen2 Night Vision for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:17:45 GMT

Hello,

I dont know if anybody is interested But I have a US Second Generation night
vision scope brand New with warranty That I would be willing to sell for $600
or trade for needed lego Items or Both. Its a great little scope! Lets you see
at night and is better than the cheaper russian models. The Scope is worth way
more than $1000-1500, but if anyone is insterested let me Know I only have the
one. :) I will give fair price for exchange on lego pieces, I'm not cheap so I
will give a fair price per piece, unless you already have one made.

I posted it here since there was the offer, trading it for lego.

Here is the specs and URL for pic.  http://www.geocities.com/lt_1956/scope.jpg

Specifications

Generation  Two
Photocathode  Multi Akali
Resolution  28 lp/mm
Photo Response  450 Ma/lu
Tube Gain  25,000x (real amplification unlike russian fake specs.)
System Gain  2,200x
Signal To Noise  11:1
Battery Type  3V
Battery Life  30 Hours