 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3772
FS: 6265 Sabre Island (mint)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 07:38:10 GMT

Any takers for this one?
I'm asking $20 for the set + $2 shipping
Set is complete in mint condition with original instructions and no box.
Set is from 1990 and contains 92 pieces.

This set is the only one that didn't sell in my pirate auction thanks to the
high bidder not following through with payment.
(First time I had to leave negative feedback for anyone)

The auction's details are here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=204801467

First come, first serve.  I'd hate to have to re-list it on e-bay but will in
case noone is interested after 3 days.