 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3767
3766  |  3768
Subject:
Looking for gray 2-paned slanted windows (4x4x3) from 6597....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:10:54 GMT

Hello!

I am hoping someone will be able to help me out.....

I need 3 (three) gray 2 paned slanted windows (4x4x3) from Century Skyway
(6597).

I have 4 similar windows in red (from 6543 Sail N' Fly Marina) in mint
condition that I will trade for 3 of the gray ones.  Or, I will pay a good
price if you do not want the red windows.

If you have any of the gray windows available, please contact me and we will be
able to work something out.  Thank you for your time and trouble.

Sincerely,
Ryan M. Taylor
rmtaylor@cctr.umkc.edu