 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3747
3746  |  3748
Subject:
Auction(not ebay): 6991 Monorail Transport Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 02:35:29 GMT

I will not waste bandwith or your time.  Here is the deal:

I have an opened but unused 6991 for auction via e-mail...

I stated the basic rules on rtl under the heading Auction:  6991 Monrail
Transport Base

I have 1 bid for $200 currently...

Email me to bid and for details or check RTL for a longer description.  The
auction ends in 50 and 1/2 hours.....

Thank you all!