 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3715
Re: WTB: White train doors and windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:37:26 GMT

Well I just blew a deal because I didn't offer enough money for the parts
(white train doors and windows) I wanted. So can someone tell me what I
should expect to pay for these parts (or better yet what I should give as a
reasonable offer). I have seen prices vary up and down nearly $7 for these
parts. I figured with the recent sale at KB this shouldn't be such a hard
task. Thanks in advance for any info.

-Nick