 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3710
Re: WTB: 6955 + 6989
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:53:54 GMT

Hi Dan,

I've also got a few mint in sealed box 6989's for sale for $115.00 plus postage.

Mark H.

"D. Jezek" wrote:

Hi,

Would anybody sell me one or both of the below sets for a reasonable price?

6955 Space Police 1 Lock-up isolation base
6989 M-Tron Mega-Core Magnetizer

The sets don't have to have boxes but have to have original instructions.
They don't have to be in mint condition, but can't have discolored pieces and
faded paint.  Thanks!