 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3696
  Looking for a 8460 & 8848

HI, I'm looking for a 8460 MISB or used in excellent condition. I'm willing to exchange it with a 8880 MISB or used. I'm also looking for a 8848. I'm open for an exchange or just to buy it. I also have a 8462 to trade. Or if you prefer, I have 5880 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)