 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3696
3695  |  3697
Subject:
Looking for a 8460 & 8848
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 04:38:11 GMT

HI, I'm looking for a 8460 MISB or used in excellent condition.
I'm willing to exchange it with a 8880 MISB or used.
I'm also looking for a 8848. I'm open for an exchange
or just to buy it. I also have a 8462 to trade.
Or if you prefer, I have 5880 or 6280 to sell or trade.
Any response is welcome, and I'm open to any deal!

Many thanks,  Jean-Marc